Recently, I have been growing and learning in many, many areas, while I was preparing for CMC North, I revisited some ideas and found a rabbit hole that is so very deep. The pathway within this rabbit hole led by Simon Sinek’s famous Ted Talk about starting with your why, and connected to a variety of other things.
Here are my current learnings
- Numberless Word Problems (Brian Stockus)
- Clothesline Math (Chris Shore, Andrew Stadel, and Kristen Acosta)
- How does a wimpy, nice guy become an inspirational leader (Simon Sinek & others)
- #Relentless and #ALLIN and #NoExcuses #RunLAP (Hamish Brewer and Adam Welcome)
- Many other smaller avenues…
I am searching for how this all might fit together, the journey of understanding, of growing, of becoming, and realizing I just need to be a little better today than I was yesterday.